Saturday, February 21, 2009

Free and Easy

Yes, Free and Easy is the name of the restaurant. It is located at Taman Connaught, Cheras (Same row as Secret Recipe). I came here a while ago when I was staying in a friend's condo for a few days and had promised to treat my friend a meal before I leave.



The whole restaurant is painted black , and you can scribble anything you like on the wall. The table is black as well and you can scribble on it too.



Ambiance is great especially if you're on a date, and the black wall was truly something special.

Pork Chop


The pork chop is served on a bed of shredded cabbage and is fried to perfection. The rule of the thumb of a good pork chop is the freshness of the pork and they certainly fullfilled this criteria. Highly recommended by me.

Thai Chicken Rice


My friend, whose a regular here told me this is one of their popular dish. I didn't try because we were too busy talking!

Mocha Ice



Friend's drink.

Plum


It tasted alright but it wasn't cold enough.

I am definitely going to visit this place again. The dim lights and black walls differs them from other restaurants in KL. Not to mention the varieties of board games available there.

The price : Less than RM 25 for the both of us.

Good food + Good Price + Good ambiance , What more can you ask?

Oh before i end this post, one of the scribbles I saw there.

Just thought you might find it interesting ;p

No comments: