Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How to cook a good Instant Noodle

The one thing I enjoy cooking at home is Instant Noodles. No, not the kind with egg and that's it. I like mine with lots of ingredients like this.

Clockwise : Home made luncheon meat, mustard leaves (sawi), minced pork, thin slices of lean pork, red onion, chili and prawn.



Add some oil to the wok and stir fry the red onion and chili till golden brown. Be very careful because red onion tends to burnt very quickly.



When the red onion and chili is done, pour in the water and the seasonings. ( Any kind of instant noodles will do.)




Once the water starts boiling, put in the luncheon meat, minced pork and slices of lean pork. Wait till it's cooked.



Then, put in the mustard leaves, home made luncheon meat and prawn together with the noodles. These four ingredients goes in last because they take shorter time to cook.



Garnish with spring onion. And here you go, a good big bowl of instant noodles!



Bon Apetit.




7 comments:

email2me said...

Wah! such a feast not called instant noodle oledi .... so many goodies inside. :D

Melanie said...

Baby : Go cook instant noodles! Hehe

email2me : Haha :P

Huai Bin said...

Hey, your instant noodles damn awesome la. :)

I wanna eat.

Mel, I'm flying to Penang tomorrow, 3 days 2 nights.

016 888 2069

Melanie said...

Eazyshop2u : Oshkosh has got great stuff for kids. But, I'm not too sure who i'll be buying it for? ;p

Huai Bin : I'll cook for you when I see you. hehe. Enjoy yr trip in Penang! I'll be going back to Kuching On sunday. Final paper on Saturday. So, u have fun in Penang alright!

Lingzie said...

wow! this is gourmet instant noodle d! if i cook instant noodles at home at most i'll add an egg and a sausage! lol

SW said...

whoa! Your instant noodle's awesome! I like to add stuffs to my noodles too! But your style is fit for a feast! Love your blog too! Will drop by often! :D

Melanie said...

SW : Thanks! Do drop by more often and leave me a shoutout! =D