Friday, May 08, 2009

How to make smoked salmon sandwich

( Do expect more of the How-to-s post since I'm cooking a lot at home. :P )

Spread the bread with butter then toast it in the oven till slightly brown. While waiting for the bread to be done, mash your hard boiled egg then mix it with a knob of mayonaise and a pinch of pepper. By then, your bread should be done. Take it out from the oven and spread the cheese spread on it while it's hot.



I love to have my sandwiches with black olives. It gives it a wild flavor and of course you have the mandatory lettuce.



Spread the mashed egg with mayonaise on the bread, then put the smoked salmon with black pepper slices on one of the bread , and the olives on the other.



Just before you tower the sandwich up, put the lettuce.




Smoked Salmon Sandwich ( Triple S. ;p )


and have some guava juice to go with the sandwich.



Ah, i feel healthy. =D


6 comments:

allie said...

Healthy and yummy breakfast.. I just had a plain white bread with coffee today :(
how I wish I can hv your sandwich. ehhe

kimong.com said...

I love smoked salmon... yummy!

Melanie said...

allie : good morning! :)

kimong.com : Hie, Kim! I love smoked salmon too! :)

My Taste Heaven said...

This looks yummy. Would prefer to take this as breakfast. Healthier.

Melanie said...

My taste Heaven : It's not less healthier for dinner too ;p

Mutuelle sante said...

Thank you it was a fantastic help, now to make smoked salmon sandwich is definitely simple and easy with your recommendation. Kudos