Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bisou , Bangsar Village

If someone were to ask me what is the worst days of 2011 thus far, I would give an instant answer. It was last week. I was going through an extremely hard time at work and it doesn't help that it was the last week before my pay is out. I was broke, demotivated and almost committed suicide. Heh, just kidding about the last one. :P

After much nicotine and alcohol infused to my body on weekdays, I decided that I'm gonna eat a high calorie lunch on Saturday to comfort myself and go back home to sleep.



Little did I know , instead of heading back home to continue sleeping, we en route to Bangsar Village. I wasn't very keen of going to be honest - I was too under dressed! Not that I'm always very well dressed, but I was in a worn out tee and it's Bangsar!



We were supposed to just go and get some pens in Cziplee but unfortunately it rained heavily so our supposedly 'banana leaf rice lunch' became a coffee afternoon. We chose Bisou solely because the Red Velvet cake looks very tempting. For the uninformed, Red Velvet cake is actually beet root chocolate cake sandwiched with cream cheese. It was quite dry and a little tasteless for me. RV cake in general are quite tasteless, I had the one in Delicious and it tasted as tasteless too.



Most would have known Bisou for their cupcakes but as jakun as this may sound, I never tried them before. Yes, you can go ahead and laugh but I don't see the relevance of paying RM 5 for a cupcake with fancy icing. I am not a fan of cupcakes so I find them tasting nothing above alright, but you're definitely going to get a sugar rush from the icing.



Moving on to the beverages side, I was very pleased with my cup of flat white. The coffee were very aromatic and what I really appreciate is that the coffee is served hot. Something most local cafe fail at.



The ice cappucino too was very good. I don't usually order cappucino but if I do visit the place again, this is definitely going to be my drink of choice. It was intense, thick and just very very comforting. Priced at RM 10++, this is definitely worth every penny! :D

We finished our drinks and but guess what, we didn't go back home! We went to The Curve and I did chakra reading for the first time. Haha, not that I actually believe in crystals and stones, but it was free so why not? :P

oh, the best part about confessing that you're broke? everything is paid for ;p

*all pictures taken with BB, hence the quality ;p

No comments: