I'm still feeling quite homesick now and was browsing through the photos yesterday night. I thought it would be nice to share with you what's my typical dinner at home.
Stir-fry lamb with broccoli and carrot.
1. Marinate the lamb shoulder cutlets with black pepper and seasonings for about 20 minutes.
2. Mean while, cut and clean the broccoli, carrot and onion.(That nob of butter there is for later use).
3. Stir fry the lamb and add the vege when the lamb is almost done. In my case, medium ;p
1. You will need mozarella and parmesan cheese.
2. For the toppings, sausages and canned mushrooms.
3. Have the coulis spread on the pizza skin and baked in the oven for about five minutes first - so that your pizza is not too wet. If you don't have coulis, get the seasoned tomato paste in can.
4. Arrange the toppings and it's back into the oven again!
Served along with fries.
And salad ( that i had forgotten to take picture :P)
Heaven! Home cook is always the best!