Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Best Durian



Word has it that, currently in Malaysia, the best durian is in Penang.



I don't know if it's a myth of fact, but i tasted the durian from Penang. Funny thing was that i had in KL instead of Penang. I love that in KL you can eat the durian at the stall itself instead of bringing them back home. Hehe

Verdict : 6/10. Thick and milky but it was just alright. I've definitely had better durian. Better than D24 tho'. Oh yeah, it also had the bitter after taste which i didn't like (but some of you might prefer it).

Have anyone tried the latest durian - Misai Kucing? I heard it could cost up to RM 100!

2 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Oh MY God! This is the most beautiful durian i have ever seen!

Melanie said...

willie : I hope the picture make your day! :)