Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kuching, yet again!

Wow, I always feel like time flies every time I blog. How did time passed? It's already almost the middle of the year!

The past one month I've been working extra hours just to earn slightly higher pay. Ok lah, not slightly but an amount that would made a difference. Haha. At some point I was working Monday to Sunday and then Monday again! For the past two days, I was actually working 12 hours a day.

I don't know what I was chasing but the feeling of making myself feel extra tired is quite addictive. It's hard to explain but it's like drugs. haha. I'm also glad to announce that my job is starting to blend in with my life that working everyday without a break feels like something normal to me. It has become a routine and every morning I wake up feeling like I need to go to work asap! It's a good sign right? haha.

Anyway, I'll be on a week break and I'm flying back to Kuching tomorrow after work! I'll have to really rush tho. My flight's at 8.45pm! Just pray that nothing goes wrong with the KLIA transit or the LRT. hehe.

Till then, much love from me.

p/s : any of my readers (i trust I still have a few :S ) is a member of the Original Bootcamp?

2 comments:

yunghung-bang said...

you everyday also balik kuching..

anyhoo, i will be balik-ing for the next 6 months in kch! wohoo haha

Anonymous said...

Its nice to put your reviews about firefly...when there's dissatisfaction...means it will allow space for improvements! =)