Saturday, August 02, 2008

Garlic bread 1, 2, 3

I am a huge fan of garlic bread and it's a staple for me when i'm home. And no, i don't buy them. The ones from the bakery are not at par with my home made ones! :P

First, get a loaf of french loaf at the bakery.



I got them home made by my mum ;p

Then crush the garlic with the garlic crusher.



If you don't have one, just do it the traditional way - Get a knife, chop-chop-chop!

Next, you need black pepper, dried parsley and a table spoon of butter.



Then just mixed them well.



After that, spread on the slices of french loaf. Do not spread too much butter on unless you want your garlic bread to be soggy. Lastly, put it in the oven.




Tra-la-la! Done! Nice crunchy golden hot garlic bread!



... To hell with the bad breath after eating ;p but ! but! i'm willing to sacrifice the garlic bread for a nice passionate kiss ;p

No comments: