Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thai Seafood Salad

It's getting late now, and I'm working tomorrow so I i'm just gonna slip in a very short cooking post .. to tell you all, that I'm still alive and that I miss blogging a lot!

And, when I say short, I meant a dish that only require two steps to whipped up! This plate of goodness takes only 10 minutes to prepare and serve as an awesome appetizer.

You'll need prawns and squids as the main ingredient.



The rest of the ingredients are bean sprout (not pictured), coriander leaves, lime and sliced onion.



Boil to cook the seafood. Bean sprouts cook very easily so when you drenched the hot water from the seafood, let it run through the bean sprouts. It cooks perfectly this way.



Put together everything in a bowl and then tossed them with squeezed lime juice, thai chili sauce and fish sauce.



Voila! Ready to serve!




Simple right? Go get the ingredients now! :D


Don't fancy seafood? Try my Thai Bean Sprout Salad with seared rib eye instead. One of my favorite entry!

2 comments:

baby said...

i don't fancy thai style.. any alternative?

Melanie said...

baby : how bout clear balsamic dressing with greens ? :)