Friday, October 09, 2009

How to make cheese and bacon fritata

For those who doesn't know what fritata is, it is actually the Italian version of omelet. The only difference with the conventional French omelet is that this one is baked.

You will need grated cheddar cheese, cubed sausages, ring olives and pre fried bacon. Fritata in general had tomatoes too but I skimmed that out because I don't like tomatoes. :P



Whisk the above ingredients with two eggs and add in salt, white and black pepper and a small knob of butter. Just before you put it in the oven, top it with more cheddar cheese.



Have your round baking pan wrapped with aluminum foil so that it doesn't sticks on it.



Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes (or till cook) and viola!



I had this for my brunch so I also made ham sandwich and fried hash browns to go with it.



It doesn't take a genious to prepare ham sandwich - basically ham, wholemeal bread, lettuce and mayonaise. While for the hash brown, I just had it fried. :P



Big brunch platter with orange juice. :)

No comments: