Monday, July 28, 2008

New Zealand Naturals

New Zealand (NZ) Naturals is an ice cream franchise from NZ. Something similar to Haagen Dazs and Baskin Robbins. They claim that their ice cream is made out of the best ingredients ;p



I had my virgin scoop at Bangsar Village just five minutes before they close the shop.


I love the varieties of colours and flavours they have. Truly an attraction ;p



Each scoop is priced at RM 6.50 of which i thought was pretty reasonable since the scoop was quite large.



Cool Bananas D'lite



I love it - i am a fan of banana flavour! There is nothing dirty about that statement, alright ? ;p

Toffee Caramel Cup


Nice butter-scottish-toffee taste but kinda too sweet for me.

If i were to compare with Haagen Dazs, this would win hands down. However if i would compare it with Baskin Robbins, this won't be the favourable one ;p

No comments: