Thursday, March 29, 2007

Have u seen a black corn?




It actually cost five times more expensive than the normal corn. One of this *Charcoal* Corn actually cost RM 3.70.Just one only! It's imported from some ulu parts in China and this corn is the glutinous "baka". I dont know how to say "baka" in English and i dunno if heredity .. is the appropriate one. Hehe.

The Taste?

One word!

T-E-R-I-B-L-E!!!!!!!

Can die.

Kenot be eaten.

I end up giving to my chicken.

We all shud just eat the normal yellow corn.

HA-HA.

4 comments:

Robin Wong said...

hey mel,
thanks for visiting my blog. appreciate ur kind words.
OMG OMG !!!!!
I have not seen a black corn in my life... looks very scary... kinda reminds me of "children of the corn", the horror movie...

Melanie said...

Hey Robin!

Thanks for dropping by!!
aH , Felt so honoured. someone's whose so pro in bloggin drop by my blog! :)

Robin Wong said...

hey mel,
Ahahaha, nolar, I am not pro !! Kenny Sia is pro, LOL... I am just like every other bloggers out there.
Ur blog is pretty interesting too. Keep it up ya?
Cheers..

Melanie said...

cheers to you too Robin!