Sunday, August 30, 2009

"I'm addicted to Olay game!"

Kim of Kimong.com tagged me last week for a game/contest by Olay! Been getting many readers through her blog, so thanks Kim! :)


Full infomation of the contest can be obtained here!

There's basically 6 games for you to play. Very addictive games I would add!

Restaurant is my favourite! It's the toughest one amongst the other 5 games and that makes it interesting to me!



Shopping mall seconded to restaurant!



The club is basically bejewelled but instead of swapping shapes, you're swapping cocktails.



The super market was easy and relaxing , very much depeat the meaning of game.



Miss the dancing game in the arcade ? Play this!



The metro station was however a tad too monotonous for me.




I do think i can play better if given a faster connection during day time - more practice. hehe. I can only play in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping and less people are using the internet! It takes really long to load during day time and by the time , it has finish loading, the university's Cisco system is asking for web authentication and making the whole page load again! :(


I'm not tagging anyone (Contest ends on 31 st August, 11.59 p.m. so with the time frame, it's quite unfair for the people I tag) but to those who are joining, Good luck!

and even if you do not have the intention of joining, do try out the games. Beat my high score!

p/s : It's 4.45 a.m now, I have to wake up at 8 later. FML!




No comments: