Wednesday, March 11, 2009

AirAsia In-flight food review

I arrived really late for one of my flight - about 10 minutes or so before check-in closes. I was really hungry but not in time for any food and thus, leads me to no choice but to buy the in-flight food.

There wasn't much choice in the Snack Attack meal and I went for the Pak Nasser's Nasi Lemak.


You see, I've boarded Malaysia Airlines most of the time and nasi lemak is one of the food they usually serve for breakfast. Taste? It's not exactly bad, but it's not good either.

So, I didn't expect much for Air Asia's Pak Nasser Nasi Lemak as well. I just wanted to fill my tummy. Surprisingly though, it tasted good. The rice were fragrant, the sambal was spicy enough and the chicken curry were good.



What impressed me was the detailed touch - the banana leaf.


Tell me, which airline in the world serve nasi lemak with banana leaf? ;p

p/s : I'm still sick. The ulcers in my throat is still there and my throat still hurts like hell. I'm foreseeing a fourth visit to the doctor.

Related post :
Malaysia Airline Golden Longue
Malaysia Airline Business Class

1 comment:

David said...

Nasi lemak looks nice and tasty, doesn't looked to greasy. Is the sambal the dry type or very watery?

Oh ya, my results, I've posted in my blog. Feel free to drop by!

Get well soon... =)