Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dragon-I



So, i went to this Ah Beng club and have some beer with my sister . Heh. Jk lah!



I was at The Curve's food junction and didn't know what to eat coz there were too much choice. I finally settled down here for their Chinese food.

This place is popular for their La mien. The chef will do it "live" for the patrons. They first started out at Cititel Mid Valley's Lobby and expanded like mushrooms in the peninsular.



I like how you can dine in a nice atmosphere yet you pay for reasonable price. The restaurant was empty cause i was there early. You don't get to see this during the peak hours.



You can also opt for seats with a tad of privacy, which i did.



and if there's anything, you need not need shout for the waiters .. just press this thing. Very efficient. Be sure to press at least once. They charge 10 % for service tax ;p



They also have this Dried Prawns chilli sambal on the table to go along with your food. Very nice.



I had :

La Mien in Hot and Sour soup RM 12.00


They have three kinds of La mien ( as in how they are cut ) and i chose this one. It's a bit like pan mien actually. It's named La mien coz they "pull" the dough while making the mee.

Fried Carrot Cake RM 12.00


This has got to be the best carrot cake ever. Crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Very well fried. Nice.

Xiau Long Dumpling RM 9.00



Xiau Long dumplings is also their signature dish. The skin is elastically thin yet enough to hold the soup. Very good.

Egg Yolk Bun RM 6.00


I didn't like the dough coz i thought it was too sticky. The filling was too yolk-y which makes me kinda giddy after eating it.

Winter Melon RM 5.00



Refreshing for a hot sunny day but too lil for the price.

Cold Chinese Tea RM 2.00



The Chinese tea was ok. Nothing to rave.

The restaurant claim they don't use MSG to cook but me and my sis was really thirsty the whole day after the meal. Hmmmm.. so what say you ?

Anyhoo, I'll give the restaurant a rate of 8 / 10 ;p

No comments: