Friday, February 15, 2008

Chinese New Year Eve Dinner

Yay! Finally can blog! Was kinda busy last few weeks and when i'm free to blog , the blogger put a game on me.

I'm very depressed now coz i did badly in my mid-sem this morning. Thank God the blogger is all alright now so i could "de-stress" myself.

Ok, back to blogging.

This is what i had for the reunion dinner.


Black Pepper Lobster




Fish Maw, Pig's tendon , Crab-Pork-Meat-Balls and Wong Bak soup.




Pork Knuckles ( to be served cold)



to be eaten with the home made blended chili. Damn syiok




Roasted Quack Quack ( Duck lahhh )



Steamed Kampung Chicken



So that's what I had for my reunion dinner. Everything was good , and blogging about this makes me miss my family so much. Chinese New Year is all about together-ness rite?


No comments: