Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

How's Christmas everyone?

Mine's a simple dinner with my parents. We used to ask some relatives over for the past few years but this year's a quiet one . Just me and my parents. Sis is not here..

We had :
(I'm not gonna write the verdict coz i prepare this myself .. so it's like "syok sendiri" if i praise how nice these food taste)

Grilled New Zealand Lamb Shoulder
(You actually grill them in a "loaf" then you slice them)




Grilled Asparagus, Carrots, Brocoli and Potato




Egg Salad ( with tomatoes , cucumber and onion )



Chocolate Brownie



On Christmas Day i slept the whole day after coming back from Church. Didn't feel quite well. And i spend the last hour of Christmas with Stef, Sam , Wilson , and his cousin in KFC.

So , Christmas has pass.. 2008 is coming. I foresee some good stuffs coming on my way!

No comments: