Thursday, July 12, 2007

First post from Sintok!

hello readers!!

I am currently blogging from my dorm's computer lab .. just right before i take a bus to Chang Lun for shopping. Chang Lun is a small town.. haha. Not mid valley Ok? haha!

Well. i wish i had pictures to share , but i was realli too busy and too tired to actually cam whore here. Besides i havent got my lappie yet , so i can't transfer photos.. i mean i can but im too lazy to do the deleting later. hehe..

I'll tell you guys briefly about how i find the place here..

The 1st night when i came here with my sis , the hostel's still empty and seniors are nt back yet.. so i went to stay at the campus hotel.. for RM 80 per nite. The room is really big! And it even had a living room!

2nd day i came back to my hostel coz my friends will be here too.. i fall sick ! hahah.. friends who know me , know i DONT fall sick .. ntg much happen.

3rd day was the registration.. and that's when the nite mare orientation starts. I wasn't prepared at all for such hard core orientation! There's a lot of "get-to-know-each-other" thing .. and ENDLESS taklimats to attend! And .. don't think i'm making a joke coz everyday we had to wake up at 4 am to get ready for the 5am slot.. and the programme doesn't ends till 1 am!!!! And NO!!! there's no long breaks in between.!!! To make matter worse , i got sick as well. Infact , many got sick!!! They fed us a lot during orientation tho.. hahah! but the food was not bad..

Fast forward to the last day of orientation , we had to do community service. Every colleges (our hostel) has 40 volunteers. I was one of the 40 for my college! We went to a malay kampung in Bukit Ayer Hitam.. (i think). It was fun!!! we helped out at the masjid.. clean up together with the kampung people ..and they cook for us. No doubt it was VERY dirty... but well.. juz gota NOT think about it. Haha! I had durians there too! It was certainly a good experience!

People here are very EXTREMELY helpful and friendly.. i made a lot of new friends.. and i think i improved my mandarin too! hahah.. anyway, i gotta run .. i will continue blogging about my 1st week lectures soon!

till then , kisses from Universiti Utara Malaysia Bukit Kachi 1 DORM!

No comments: