Wednesday, March 14, 2007

pics pics pics

****EDITED ! EDITED!


at some toll station in Kay Ell. Sahutlah seruan Kerajaan ya Rakan rakan yang aku kasihi! LOL



In Sg. Wang. PLayed this love test thingie. It reads your palm (kononnya), and it says i'm a wicked lover. HOHOHO.



This maggi mee machine totally caught my eye. pretty cool. I saw it in Sunway Medic Hospital. Oh , Sunway Medic hospital has the buggy to send you to the car. Syiok. Macam The curve's carpark. Oh and the hospital has starbucks. hehe


Kodai Sopan. Hmm ... Sopan , Yer lah tu. Haha. Took that in Terminal One shopping complex seremban.


Oh! and the Chupa Chups Machine! hehe .! so kewt rite? I snap gambar tu kat Tesco Kajang! hehe.



Might blog bout Putrajaya when im free! :P and show you guys a small pic of Our PM's house! Hey at least i got the huz pic! :P and i took it with my MY MY camera!!!


Pictures speak a thousand words yea? hehe. not in the mood to blog , but dont want to dissapoint readers that drop by mar....

Good blogger , I am. :D



RESULTS OUT TOMORO !!! TOMORO !!! OR RATHER MY FUTURE WILL BE DECIDED TOMORO! YOU SAY I SCARED O NOT LER???? TOMORO TOMORO TOMORO!!!!!!!!

No comments: